Thursday, October 9, 2008

The trouble with Paci's

The trouble with pacifiers is that you can't strap them to your babies head.  Firstly, and most importantly, because it would be dangerous and traumatizing for the baby. Secondly, I am quite sure you would be arrested and rightly so.  Last, but certainly not least, I am pretty sure that it would no longer be called a pacifier but would hence be known as a ball gag.  And that my friends is simply disturbing.  But don't lie- I am pretty sure that I am not alone in waking up in the middle of the night to put the paci back in the kids mouth for the eight hundredth time and thinking "if only I could figure out some way to keep this darn thing in there."  Face it, until your kid can learn to suck on that paci with out spitting it out across the room or can pick it up and put in back in themselves- you're screwed.