Tuesday, June 2, 2009

How does it happen??

Yes, how does it happen that when I take the laundry out of the dryer about 100 popcorn kernels come flying as well?  Was someone trying to make popcorn in the dryer.  Its not a bad thought really.  It does spin around and get really hot...
Sufficed to say this is not the strangest thing I have ever pulled out of the dryer and it definitely wont be the last odd thing that comes flying out of the dryer I am sure.  I used to fight things like this, now, I am good as long as it isn't alive and that is pretty much the only requirement...well that and the electronics (but he and I already had that convo.  Goodbye sissy's sound machine!).

Now if I had  this laundry basket/washer/dryer I wouldn't letting the kids anywhere near it.  It is just a concept for Electrolux that I stumbled onto online and fell madly in love...a girl can dream... 

The iBasket is a hamper/washer/dryer combo. The transparent iBasket stores your dirty clothes. Once filled, the automatic wash and dry cycle begins. After it has finished drying, the iBasket will send you an email or text message to let you know it’s done.