Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bustin'

So Maddox comes out of his room playing with a choo choo train when he saw his sister sitting on the ground with Mommy playing with his piano keyboard.  He rushed up and began  to tug it out of her hands.
Of course I told him no, we don't take toys out of other people's hands.  Yes, I know it is yours, she knows it is yours.  Okay, that's it, if you are going to take this then you give her the train.  
Well, after a bit more of that he let his sister continue to play and strode off to his bedroom.  
Not 30 seconds later I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see that Mad is back and standing over me with a quizzical look on his face and he says to me...
"Why you always bustin' on me?"  
Ummmm, say what?  Bustin'?  What the?  Where did you...?  Huh!?  Since I was rendered ridiculous he just turned and walked away.  He has since asked his father the same thing when he got in trouble for messing with the cat's water dish.  Bustin'.  Yeahhhhhh.... I don't know where he got it but I do know I will be cutting back on the cartoons my friend.  How's that for bustin'?